The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 2 Travel Health Notice for Ukraine due to COVID-19, indicating a moderate level of COVID-19 in the country. Visit the Embassy’s COVID-19 page for more information on COVID-19 in Ukraine. For the full text of the Travel Advisory, please visit the country information page.
- Ukraine’s official travel information portal
- Ukraine’s Cabinet of Ministers COVID-19 website
- Ukraine’s Ministry of Health COVID-19 information
- Ukraine Public Health Center
Additional Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information on Ukraine.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Ukraine.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444