Event: A U.S. consular officer will visit Cherkasy in the morning on Friday, July 12, 2019 to provide routine consular services to U.S. citizens.
The consular officer will be able to provide limited citizen services on-site. These include notary services and acceptance of passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad applications. In addition to any required documents listed on our website, please make sure you have photocopies of all your originals and translations with you. If you need a passport for someone under the age of 16, please understand that in almost every circumstance both parents and the child must come in person to submit the application. Please note that all of the fees must be paid in exact change in U.S. dollars only.
- Time/Location: Cherkasy in the morning on Friday, July 12, 2019. For specific information about times and locations, please contact us and provide the details requested in “Actions to Take” below.
Actions to Take: All services will be provided by appointment only. To make an appointment, please email your full name, passport number, date of birth and type of service you are requesting to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +38-044-521-5566 before 3:00 p.m. Thursday, July 11, 2019. You can get in touch with us using the same phone number and email address if you have any questions about any of the services that will be available.
- U.S. Embassy – Kyiv, Ukraine
+380-44-521-5000 (after hours)
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Ukraine Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter