August 13, 2020
Event: American Citizens Services Operations
The U.S. Embassy has resumed limited online scheduling of certain American Citizens Services. At this time, applicants should schedule appointments for passport renewals, Consular Reports of Birth Abroad, and notary services directly through the online appointment system.
For emergency passport services, or if no online appointments are available, please contact KyivACS@state.gov.
For detailed information on application requirements, please visit our website at:
- Passport renewal for adults
- Passport for children under 16
- Passport for children 16-17
- First time applications
- Lost or stolen passports
- Damaged passport replacement
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
Please come at your exact appointment time – because of COVID-19, we practice social distancing and the use of face coverings in our waiting room and allow only one applicant family at a time. If you arrive early, you may have to wait to enter the consular section.
Additional Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Ukraine.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States
- U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine
Tel (380-44) 521 – 5566
After hours (380-44) 521 – 5000
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Ukraine Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter