Event: Tickets still available for a UIA flight to Miami on June 8
Tickets are still available on Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) special flight from Kyiv to Miami on June 8. You can only purchase tickets for the flight on UIA’s website www.flyuia.com. This is not a U.S. government-operated or -funded flight.
The Embassy is collecting information from passengers in order to facilitate their departure with the Ukrainian government. If you have purchased a ticket for the flight to Miami on June 8, please submit your information here no later than June 4 at 5pm. Do not submit this information more than once.
Additional Actions to Take:
- Monitor UIA’s site regularly for updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines or cruise lines regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Ukraine.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine
Tel (380-44) 521 – 5566
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Ukraine Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter