Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine (May 30, 2020)
Event: Flights to New York on June 3 and Miami on June 8
Tickets are still available on Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) special flights from Kyiv to New York JFK on June 3 and to Miami on June 8. You can only purchase tickets for the flight on UIA’s website www.flyuia.com. This is not a U.S. government-operated or -funded flight. The Ukrainian government announced it will allow regular international passenger flights starting on June 15.
The Embassy is collecting information from passengers in order to facilitate their departure with the Ukrainian government. If you have purchased a ticket for the June 3 flight to New York, please submit your information here no later June 1 at 5pm. If you have purchased a ticket for the flight to Miami on June 8, please submit your information here no later than June 4 at 5pm. Do not submit this information more than once.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor UIA’s website for additional flights.
- For updates in English, follow the official website of the Government of Ukraine.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Ukraine.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.