Event: May 30 UIA flight to New York-JFK Sold Out
Tickets are no longer available for the Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) flight from Kyiv to New York JFK airport on May 30 at 10:15. The Embassy does not have information on any future flights at this time but will continue to inform U.S. citizens if more flights become available. The Ukrainian government has not yet authorized regularly scheduled international commercial passenger travel.
If you have purchased a ticket on the flight, please submit your information here, in order to help facilitate your departure with the Ukrainian government. Do not submit your entry more than once. Please submit your information no later than 5 pm on Thursday, May 28. If you do not submit your information by that point, we will be unable to assist with your departure. Please note that we will not send individual confirmations that we have received your information.
U.S. citizens and permanent residents who were unable to purchase a ticket for this flight and still would like to return to the United States should notify the Embassy here.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor UIA’s site regularly.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Ukraine.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.