Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine (May 21, 2020)
Event: Tickets on sale now for May 30 UIA flight to New York-JFK
Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) has opened ticket sales for a flight from Kyiv to New York JFK airport on May 30 at 10:15 am. You can purchase tickets for the flight only on UIA’s website www.flyuia.com. This is not a U.S. government-operated or -funded flight. The Embassy cannot help you purchase tickets. You must purchase your own ticket through the website. After you buy the ticket, please submit your information here so that we can facilitate your departure from Ukraine with the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Actions to Take:
· Monitor UIA’s site regularly.
· Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
· For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
· Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
· Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Ukraine.
· Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.