Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine (May 14, 2020)
Event: Update for May 20 UIA flight to New York-JFK
Tickets are still available for a Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) flight from Kyiv to New York JFK airport on May 20 at 10:15 am. You can only purchase tickets for the flight on UIA’s website www.flyuia.com. This is not a U.S. government-operated or -funded flight. The Embassy cannot help you purchase tickets.
After you buy the ticket, please submit your information here so that we can facilitate your departure from Ukraine with the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Please submit your information no later than 5pm on Sunday, May 17. You may still be able to purchase tickets after this point, but the Embassy will be unable to assist your departure from Ukraine.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor UIA’s site regularly.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Ukraine.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.