Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine (April 27, 2020)
Event: U.S. Citizen Virtual Town Hall on April 30
Chargé d’Affaires Kristina Kvien is pleased to invite interested U.S. citizens to a virtual Town Hall meeting on Thursday, April 30, at 1 pm. She, along with the Consul General and the Country Director for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, will discuss consular issues and the general COVID-19 situation in Ukraine.
Actions to Take: U.S. citizens who are interested in attending should register with the Consular Section at this link. The town hall will be conducted online using WebEx, which will allow participants to pose questions to the panelists during the event. Attendees will receive an email with login instructions on Thursday morning.
Additional Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Ukraine.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine
Tel (380-44) 521 – 5566
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Ukraine Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter