Event: Ukraine International Airlines Flight to Miami on Sunday, April 26
Tickets are still available at www.flyuia.com for the Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) flight from Kyiv to Miami at 05:00 on April 26. You must manually search for one-way tickets from Kyiv-KBP to Miami on April 26 using the “search flights” function. This is not a U.S. government-operated or -funded flight. The Embassy cannot help you purchase tickets. You must purchase your own ticket through the website. This may be the last flight to the United States for the foreseeable future.
The Presidential Proclamation issued by President Trump on April 22 (https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/proclamation-suspending-entry-immigrants-present-risk-u-s-labor-market-economic-recovery-following-covid-19-outbreak/) does not affect those who already have valid immigrant visas or are Lawful Permanent Residents. If you are a Ukrainian citizen, including Lawful Permanent Residents or immigrant visa holders, who purchased tickets on the April 26 UIA flight, you should email KyivUSCitizen@state.gov with your name, date of birth, passport number and type of travel document (green card or immigrant visa category) so that we can confirm your admissibility to the United States with the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Doing so will facilitate your departure from Ukraine.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Ukraine.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.