Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine (April 23, 2020)
Event: Nationwide Quarantine Officially Extended to May 11
The Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers issued an order on April 22 extending the nationwide quarantine until May 11. All existing quarantine restrictions on trade, public transportation, and travel are still in effect.
Visit our Embassy webpage for information on COVID-19 in Ukraine.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.