- Contracts for Bid
- Jobs at the Embassy
Vacancies for All Interested Candidates
- Program Assistant in INL, FSN 08 (Closing date: December 11, 2023)
- Legal Specialist, FSN-11 (Closing date: December 25, 2023)
- Supply Clerk, FSN-06 (Closing date: December 12, 2023)
- Acquisition and Assistance Specialist (Career Ladder) FSN- 09, 10, 11 (Closing date: Open until all the positions are filled)
- Project Management Assistant (Democracy and Governance) FSN 9 (Closing date: December 14, 2023)
- Project Management Specialist (Health), FSN-10 (Closing date: December 14, 2023)
- Voucher Examiner, FSN-8 (Closing date: December 18, 2023)
- Project Management Specialist (Cybersecurity), FSN-10 (Closing date: December 19, 2023)
Vacancies for U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members ONLY
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The U.S. Mission Kyiv provides equal employment opportunity and fair and equitable treatment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The Embassy is unable to acknowledge the receipt of applications due to the high volume of applications received, please assume that you were not selected if you have not heard from us within six weeks of the vacancy announcement’s closing date.
Who May Apply
All Interested Candidates – Anyone with Ukrainian Citizenship or Residency Permit may apply.
Current Employees of the Mission – Anyone who is currently employed by the U.S. Mission in Kyiv may apply.
U.S. EFMs only – Only U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members may apply. USEFMs may also apply to the above “Open to: All Interested Candidates” and “Open to: Current Employees of the Mission” categories. For more information please click on this link (PDF 53 KB)