Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA)
Thank you for your interest in employment with U.S. Embassy Kyiv. Effective February 1, 2019 we implement a new recruitment system called ERA (Electronic Recruitment Application). Please check the following video for information on how to create a new account and apply to available vacancies. This video will help you prepare once ERA goes live.
Vacancies for All Interested Candidates
- Vacancy Announcement #Kyiv-2021-38 – Temporary Voucher Examiner in the Financial Management Office, FSN-06 (Application deadline is September 12, 2021)
- Vacancy Announcement #Kyiv-2021-40: Administrative Management Assistant, FSN-08 in the INL Section (Application deadline is September 15, 2021)
- Vacancy Announcement #Kyiv-2021-41: Community Management Coordinator/Social Media and Content Coordinator in the Public Affairs Section FSN-09 (Application deadline is September 19, 2021)
- Vacancy Announcement #Kyiv-2021-42: Refugee Program Specialist in Political Section, FSN-10 (Application deadline is October 11, 2021)
Vacancies for U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members ONLY
- Vacancy Announcement #Kyiv-2021-26-RA: Information Management Assistant, FP-07 (Application deadline is September 15, 2021)
- Vacancy Announcement #Kyiv-2021-24-RA: Political Assistant (part-time), FP-06 (Application deadline is October 11, 2021)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The U.S. Mission Kyiv provides equal employment opportunity and fair and equitable treatment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The Embassy is unable to acknowledge the receipt of applications due to the high volume of applications received, please assume that you were not selected if you have not heard from us within six weeks of the vacancy announcement’s closing date.
Who May Apply
All Interested Candidates – Anyone with Ukrainian Citizenship or Residency Permit may apply.
Current Employees of the Mission – Anyone who is currently employed by the U.S. Mission in Kyiv may apply.
U.S. EFMs only – Only U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members may apply. USEFMs may also apply to the above “Open to: All Interested Candidates” and “Open to: Current Employees of the Mission” categories. For more information please click on this link (PDF 53 KB)