Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA)
Thank you for your interest in employment with U.S Embassy Kyiv. Effective February 1, 2019 we implement a new recruitment system called ERA (Electronic Recruitment Application). Please check the following video for information on how to create a new account and apply to available vacancies. This video will help you prepare once ERA goes live.
Vacancies for All Interested Candidates
- Facility Maintenance Inspector, FSN-06 (Application deadline is April 24, 2019)
- Supply Clerk in General Services Office, FSN-05 (Application deadline is May 5, 2019)
Vacancies for U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members ONLY
- Economic Analyst (part-time), FP-06 – open to U.S. Citizen EFMs ONLY (Application deadline is April 23, 2019)
- Facilities Management Assistant, FP-07 (open to U.S. EFMs ONLY) (Application deadline is May 1, 2019)
- Roving Secretary, Open to U.S. EFMs ONLY, FP-09 (Application deadline is May 21, 2019)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The U.S. Mission Kyiv provides equal employment opportunity and fair and equitable treatment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
The Embassy is unable to acknowledge the receipt of applications due to the high volume of applications received, please assume that you were not selected if you have not heard from us within six weeks of the vacancy announcement’s closing date.