Vacancies for All Interested Candidates
- #2018-12(2) – Residential Security Technician, Regional Security Office/RSO, FSN-04 (The position is open until filled)
- #2018-17 – Plumber in Facilities, FSN-05 (Application deadline: June 21, 2018)
- #2018-20 – Cultural Affairs Assisstant in Public Affairs Section, FSN-08 (Application deadline: June 25, 2018)
Vacancies for U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members ONLY
- #2018-18 (open to U.S. EFMs ONLY) – Office Management Assistant/Rover Secretary, FP-09 (Application deadline: June 21, 2018)
- #2018-19 (open to U.S. EFMs ONLY) – Consular Assistant, FP-08 (Application deadline: June 22, 2018)
These positions are open only for spouses, domestic partners or children of direct-hire Foreign Service, Civil Service, or uniformed service employees who are permanently assigned to U.S. mission in Kyiv and who are under chief of mission authority.
Before you continue with the application process, please carefully read below text:
If the job announcement states that the position vacancy is open to U.S. citizen EFMs, EFMs, and MOH – all agencies, then you MUST be eligible family member/MOH to apply. Other applicants will not be considered for these positions. For an overview of the terms (EFM/MOH/OR/NOR) and their definitions, please see our definitions list (PDF 143 KB).
How to apply
We accept applications via our eRecruitment website. To submit your application online using the eRecruitment application, follow this link: https://usembassy.org.ua/er/. Please carefully read the step-by-step instructions on how to apply for our vacancies.
ONLY applications received in the Human Resources Office before the closing date will be eligible for consideration. Applications which are inadequate or incomplete will not be considered. Only applicants selected for tests/interviews will be contacted in a reasonable amount of time after the deadline.