Academic Exchanges

The Future Leaders Exchange Program (FLEX) is a U.S. government-sponsored program for secondary school students. The program provides scholarship funding for students to travel to the United States, attend a U.S. high school for a full academic year, and live with a U.S. host family. The FLEX Program is administered by American Councils for International Education.

Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) – Provides a semester of academic study in the U.S. for undergraduate students.

Fulbright Graduate Student – Provides one or two years graduate study in the U.S.

Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program (Fulbright TEA) – Provides opportunities to develop expertise in subject areas, enhance teaching skills, and increase knowledge about the United States for secondary school teachers.

Fulbright Scholar Program – Provides research opportunities at American universities for those with a PhD.

Study of the United States Institutes for Scholars are designed to strengthen curricula and improve the quality of teaching about the United States in academic institutions overseas.

Hubert H. Humphrey – A study/internship program for mid-career professionals.

Fulbright Faculty Development – Provides research opportunities at American universities for junior scholars, teaching faculty and humanities professionals.